Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Does he have a point

no. I dunno why Obama decided to ride for white liberal supremacy. Internal Polling must be hell. Black men dem voting is right up there with black woman. They need to look at where it was when biden dropped out in October to what is now. Its way way up. Just not back up to 2020 levels. Middle Eastern and Latino support is down too and they talked about it once.

Bottom line, Kamala has a far better chance at winning than Biden with any demographic. 2024 Biden is not 2020 Biden. People still struggling and he’s showing cognitive decline.

Maybe Kamala wasn’t the best dem option, but given the circumstances, she was the only dem option.

If the goal is to keep Trump out, she was and is dems best shot.

everybody locked in..Nobody is changing their minds at this pont... Have the election and lets just fuckin brace for whichever impact is coming the countries way.. fuck it lets go already
Yeah I’m about burnt out at this point. Barring a bombshell, I’m not as invested in keeping up anymore. Anybody that says they need to see something more from either candidate is just being disingenuous.

everybody locked in..Nobody is changing their minds at this pont... Have the election and lets just fuckin brace for whichever impact is coming the countries way.. fuck it lets go already
Lol people debating if she black? I don't see any post about what actually matters her politics what's she proposing what trumps offering.

Lol people debating if she black? I don't see any post about what actually matters her politics what's she proposing what trumps offering.
It’s crazy because the same people that claim they don’t like her because she’s not black would have no problem voting for a white person with the same platform.

If that’s a person’s only reason then it’s actually racist and/or sexist at this point because they only refrain from supporting her because she’s not white or not a man.

Back