Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
He said wouldn't it be more humane if we threw them into an oven so they die quicker instead of letting them starve. That's an insane way to frame the atrocity of the Holocaust

No, I haven't seen that film

Right. Bro, acted like they just gave all the Jews quick deaths. They didn't. They gassed or burned the ones they couldn't use. Used the others for slave labor and scientific experiments. He's passing off revisionist history and Tucker is giving him a platform.

Almost all the talk about Venezuelans has been supplanted by the Haitian hysteria. Black people being the problem just felt a lot cozier.

He said wouldn't it be more humane if we threw them into an oven so they die quicker instead of letting them starve. That's an insane way to frame the atrocity of the Holocaust

No, I haven't seen that film
yeah, i think it was an honest humane hindsight assessment given the lack of choice in a nightmare you have no control over. the prisoners were just lingering and languishing heading into an inevitability. the toothpaste couldn't be placed back into the tube. where they just wanted prisoners to suffer, the realization occurred that they'd have to take care of them. they weren't going to do that shit. fucked up how it spiraled out of control and the genocide shit just happened. but then you got the lampshades and soaps shit. some sick insider muthafuckin' business mind in the thralls thought up that dark shit. can you imagine making money from that? too sick. makes u wanna holla, throw up both my hands, for real.

Back