Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Pushing an AK through a fence to hit a target on a golf course assuming it’s 3-500 yards away from Drump’s predicted path would’ve been a tall order, even /w optics. Plus it’s a good ass chance that he doesn’t die from that distance (You likely only hitting him once).

If this ain’t a false flag it’s some Son of Sam nigga talking to his dog or some shit. I lean heavily toward false flag.

How does she plan to do this?
I think she can do it with an executive order for federal workers, but I could be wrong.

And some private companies follow the policies of federal workers because they’re competing for the same labor pool.

Josh Shapiro on Fox this morning said they did it in Pennsylvania and private companies followed suit.

That's also gonna have to come with a huge reversal in the culture of how this country views college too.
I think that’s already happening. A lot of people are finding that a college degree just ends in debt and not much else depending on the degree. Some kids are opting for trades or going to a technical college prior to a major university.

I been an advocate for placing less emphasis on a college degree for a long time now even though it’s helped me tremendously.

Seeing posts on another forum that the guy was anti-vax and supported Ramaswamy and Haley in the primaries.

Also saw that he had donated to Democratic campaigns since 2019.

Also he posted a message to Elon asking to buy a rocket launcher so he could kill Putin.

Take all of that with a grain of salt until more official info is released. If true though, seems like he was just a seriously unhinged person.

Fox saying security should have been tighter, but the type that would be needed in this situation is only reserved for sitting presidents.

Either way, the security obviously worked so I don’t see why they’re questioning that.

Back