Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Hannity had the nerve to suggest no one with a high powered rifle be allowed anywhere near the president.

But when children are getting shot at the gun isn’t an issue.

Now let’s see if this shooter bought the gum legally or not. They’re saying it was an AK though.

@konceptjones , is it legal to purchase an AK-47? Real question, no ulterior motive. Just wondering because if it is maybe now that the violence is happening to Trump they might start rethinking their stance on restrictions.

I’m not about to put that shit in my Google search, lol.

@konceptjones , is it legal to purchase an AK-47? Real question, no ulterior motive. Just wondering because if it is maybe now that the violence is happening to Trump they might start rethinking their stance on restrictions.

I’m not about to put that shit in my Google search, lol.

Yes. However, the only AK's you can legally buy are all semi-automatic, same for any other firearm. Having said that, if the gun was made and registered before the 1986 ban on full auto firearms went into effect, then it would have been grandfathered in and can be purchased. The catch to that? ALL full-auto pre-1986 ban firearms are priced out of reach of the average citizen as they're now considered "collectors items", typically costing well over $10k for a rusty, broken, inoperable gun and far north of that for one in halfway decent condition.

You know those Draco's that all the rappers talk about? Those are nothing more than AK47 pistols.

Last edited:
Was it an actual attempt or was niggas just shooting cuz it’s fuckin Florida?
FBI confirmed it was an assassination attempt. Doesn’t sound like a shot was taken at Trump though, so either the shots were an unrelated coincidence or secret service took a shot at him.

I don't believe that shit wasn't staged on purpose

Trump knows he's about to lose the election.......the 1st "attempt" obviously wasn't enough to sway simple-minded voters 🤭

I don't believe that shit wasn't staged on purpose

Trump knows he's about to lose the election.......the 1st "attempt" obviously wasn't enough to sway simple-minded voters 🤭

yeah, cause now, because an AK was used, he can say it was an illegal immigrant that brought it in when he snuck into the country thanks to Kamala's failed border policies.

Back