Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Although another debate would be thoroughly entertaining...I wish there could be one or two of "town hall meetings" where we really can hear Kamala's plans on issues and she can't rely on rattling Trump so much.

Those types of events really put pressure on a candidate to talk about their own plans and not just bashing their opponent. It would be good for Harris but terrible for Trump

Doubt it. My stance still the same, but Trump should've just kept his mouth shut on certain issues.

What's being ignored on ABW (like I knew) was the fact the the Emhoff's (Kamala and Doug) are friends with Disney/ABC leadership (Walden's) and help credit them for the relationship they got now. Doug and Walden known each other since the 80's. This is everywhere and should already be known, I shouldn't have to post a link. KH also has a relationship with the partner. So miss me w/ the "KH shooo'll told him" speech.

-Trump should've kept that "eating pets" nonsense to himself regardless of the network tbh.

-This "infanticide" thing. It's not like abortion providers are out here literally stabbing babies or suffocating babies. It's just that if a baby survives an abortion, the abortion provider will allow the child to die. This has been an issue. It's not like that child is offered life saving support even though they survived. For ex. Minn. tried to repeal this and I don't remember if they were successful or not tbh. I just wish you posters would cut the bs hollerin' about women's rights, women's choice, her body and all that jazz. Just post the actual depopulation agenda documented decades ago about this issue. Phony are you ppl who parade around speaking such.

-Transgender/Transexual issue is also another win, but DT didn't explain this correctly. First off, this is all a hoax. A non-issue that was lied and concocted by a perverted quack I've mentioned on ABW before. It's literally all a hoax, but since it's advanced by democrats, you all wanna ignore that too. It's a literal sham and not to mention big money involved with these shenanigans. (paraphrasing)The transgenders who want to advance this nonsense as much as possible into society have to "fall back" on us hetero's or heteronormativity in order to advance this hoax. This is literally documented, but magically you people didn't read this either.

-Trump also shouldn't have let KH get under his skin. Should've been ready for this since KH got experience in the law.

-I've already seen that Trump was unable to articulate himself like he should in previous debates.

This went the way I thought it would. I'll be back to talk about KH's issues on that debate later.
ABC was probably the safest & most friendly network for a minority . I would of hate to see Nora O'Donnell asking silly questions about Americas national security & if she would do this or that to defend bs lies & propaganda to in defending white supremacy. MSNBC is ran by Comcast which conservative, CNN is trash , faux is white supremacy Central & NBC is also suspect . The Associated Press would of been kinda decent

He does have plans , to make white America control every thing in America & abroad. To weaken labor laws, to gut EPA regulations, to let corporations do whatever the fuk they want to do. Bring back stop & frisk, more civil asset forfeiture by the government, more warrants to invade your privacy & possibly kill you, uphold law enforcement & the judicial system wrong doings with qualified immunity.

It's kinda hard to believe the man who is going out at his ralleys saying shit like wind is the reason bacon prices are higher would have done good in a debate regardless of who may have gotten the questions first. Debating an attorney, and a good one at that, while Trump and his mental decline keep getting worse was always gonna turn out this way. No conspiracy needed for what's obvious

Those types of events really put pressure on a candidate to talk about their own plans and not just bashing their opponent. It would be good for Harris but terrible for Trump
I believe Harris needs that pressure. Up to this point, she kinda been able to skate by and be a bit lofty about her plans. I would like to hear more details from her own mouth about what she wants to do and on issues beyond abortion and immigration.

lol bruh

I'm in TN, home of the KKK

haven't voted seriously for a president since 08 (Cynthia McKinney)

my state isn't flipping blue anytime soon

be focused more locally

An authentic black woman btw! Ain't no "she identifies as black"/ "well she culturally black" bullshyt going on with her.

And I bought a book or two of hers also. I think she's still teaching and she ain't shying away from telling the truth and stating facts. She said a strike that got her removed was not pledging allegiance to Israel (basically not kissing the jew ring). She was recently at a conference about them people too.

I respect this sister. A living legend and this one should really be the one running for Potus.

I believe Harris needs that pressure. Up to this point, she kinda been able to skate by and be a bit lofty about her plans. I would like to hear more details from her own mouth about what she wants to do and on issues beyond abortion and immigration.

It shows you how dissatisfied people were with both Biden and Trump as options that she skated so far like this. She has spoken on issues outside of what was touched on in the debate over the years and even since she took over the nomination. But the bar is so low for what people want from a President, like somebody who can actually coherently answer a question, that the pressure probably won't come unless she wins

ABC was probably the safest & most friendly network for a minority . I would of hate to see Nora O'Donnell asking silly questions about Americas national security & if she would do this or that to defend bs lies & propaganda to in defending white supremacy. MSNBC is ran by Comcast which conservative, CNN is trash , faux is white supremacy Central & NBC is also suspect . The Associated Press would of been kinda decent

I'm not gonna doubt a lot of this. Especially about Fox and CNN.

Knowing DT, he still would've said some dumb shyt. But this was a layup for democrats going to ABC knowing the Emhoffs and Waldens are in cahoots. That's why I called KH was gonna be a step ahead.

Helps when she's going up against an idiot cult leader. If you think about it this should be one of the easiest elections to win

Well, you hearing it from the horses mouth.

I already told you people iIlegal Immigration and LGBT/Nambla is why DT was one of the better options. Some of which I've already posted on ABW.

This lil tranny issue and abortion that was referenced last night is also where him and the republicans got you democrats beat. I just never showed you kind of people the actual books/documents. Deception/lies/half-truths will only get you far with the illiterate. And this climate change hoax ain't helping you at all either. You just gotta shut your mouth and read the facts/documents first before you speak.

*Facts first, then Politics*

Back