Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Did the debate deliver & changed anyone's mind

Doubt it. My stance still the same, but Trump should've just kept his mouth shut on certain issues.

The network will give her the questions and she'll already have the answers. She'll be one step ahead.

What's being ignored on ABW (like I knew) was the fact the the Emhoff's (Kamala and Doug) are friends with Disney/ABC leadership (Walden's) and help credit them for the relationship they got now. Doug and Walden known each other since the 80's. This is everywhere and should already be known, I shouldn't have to post a link. KH also has a relationship with the partner. So miss me w/ the "KH shooo'll told him" speech.

-Trump should've kept that "eating pets" nonsense to himself regardless of the network tbh.

-This "infanticide" thing. It's not like abortion providers are out here literally stabbing babies or suffocating babies. It's just that if a baby survives an abortion, the abortion provider will allow the child to die. This has been an issue. It's not like that child is offered life saving support even though they survived. For ex. Minn. tried to repeal this and I don't remember if they were successful or not tbh. I just wish you posters would cut the bs hollerin' about women's rights, women's choice, her body and all that jazz. Just post the actual depopulation agenda documented decades ago about this issue. Phony are you ppl who parade around speaking such.

-Transgender/Transexual issue is also another win, but DT didn't explain this correctly. First off, this is all a hoax. A non-issue that was lied and concocted by a perverted quack I've mentioned on ABW before. It's literally all a hoax, but since it's advanced by democrats, you all wanna ignore that too. It's a literal sham and not to mention big money involved with these shenanigans. (paraphrasing)The transgenders who want to advance this nonsense as much as possible into society have to "fall back" on us hetero's or heteronormativity in order to advance this hoax. This is literally documented, but magically you people didn't read this either.

-Trump also shouldn't have let KH get under his skin. Should've been ready for this since KH got experience in the law.

-I've already seen that Trump was unable to articulate himself like he should in previous debates.

This went the way I thought it would. I'll be back to talk about KH's issues on that debate later.

So for all the people who wanted to know Kamala's plans...what the thoughts on Trump not having any plans on things he's had a good decade to get together?
It's funny because Trump never has any real plans. He picks one 'solution" to hammer on like building a boarder wall or a tariff on China and then the rest of his message is how America is lost and he is the only one who can save the country....

*disclaimer*

I'm not voting for Kamala... didn't vote for Obama, Hillary, Joe or Trump

said this yrs ago

if you voted for trump the 1st time, you can get a mulligan.. it was crazy times, like a perfect storm

but at this point if you're still voting for him, history will see you as a dumbass, ignorant, racist or a dumbass ignorant racist

"riight"

*disclaimer*

I'm not voting for Kamala... didn't vote for Obama, Hillary, Joe or Trump

said this yrs ago

if you voted for trump the 1st time, you can get a mulligan.. it was crazy times, like a perfect storm

but at this point if you're still voting for him, history will see you as a dumbass, ignorant, racist or a dumbass ignorant racist

"riight"
Well do ur part to make sure the dumbass ignorant racist cac doesn’t win

1726068371341.gif

Back