Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

I'm speaking from a place of peace & love. Also a place of curiosity. Black people have always showed up for democrats. Please educate me on what milestone accomplishments the democrats have provided to African Americans. Strictly, African Americans.

As the John Legend's set to Prince concludes.
I’m not going to get into this debate because no Presidential candidate is going to do stuff for black people with the condition others be excluded. My threshold is who will help black people the most, whether it’s exclusionary to others or not.

Based on that threshold, it’s obviously democrats for the myriad of reasons already mentioned in this and other threads.

And to try to use the exclusionary threshold to discredit black people that have risen to the highest positions in government is to spit on everything the civil rights era fought for.

I've been watching and havent seen any of this being mentioned about the protests even in passing and thats wack as hell
That’s why I watch Fox News too. If they’re going to focus on anything it’s going to be those protests. It’s funny though because they don’t agree with the protestors but anything to poke democrats in the eye.

I’m not going to get into this debate because no Presidential candidate is going to do stuff for black people with the condition others be excluded. My threshold is who will help black people the most, whether it’s exclusionary to others or not.

Based on that threshold, it’s obviously democrats for the myriad of reasons already mentioned in this and other threads.

And to try to use the exclusionary threshold to discredit black people that have risen to the highest positions in government is to spit on everything the civil rights era fought for.
I appreciate your response. Have you considered the ties previous people have placed American politics within? Walz gave a great speech near & dear to my heart. I want my children to be comfortable. China is currently the bill collector to America. BRICS is still a thing. Their letters have increased since they have made their introduction to the world. Have you considered that?

I appreciate your response. Have you considered the ties previous people have placed American politics within? Walz gave a great speech near & dear to my heart. I want my children to be comfortable. China is currently the bill collector to America. BRICS is still a thing. Their letters have increased since they have made their introduction to the world. Have you considered that?
I’m not very informed about BRICS, but according to this article, it’s not a threat. It’s made up of a bunch of inflationary or near bankrupt countries. If this source is to be believed.

Not sure how this applies but maybe you’re just continuing the convo with another topic, in which case cool.

Back