Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Jasmine Crockett looked finer than frog hair on that stage. She was poised, smart, funny, confident, and she carried herself with pride and passion.

I don't know how niggas can see an amazing Black woman like Jasmine on that platform and pretend like there's no hope or that we're all living in the pre Civil Rights era.

Do niggas not realize that Jasmine Crockett, AOC, Warnock, Hakeem Jefferies, Lauren Underwood, are the future of the Democratic party and will be around for a very long time?

Think about how long some politicians like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi have been in politics. They've both been around since JFK was POTUS. Imagine the next 30 years being led by Black leaders and women and people with diverse backgrounds? That's the future of politics and niggas are fighting that in favor of a Republican agenda that is whiter than wonder bread.
Jasmine Crockett had me tearing up a bit when she was talking about how Kamala saw her distress and affirmed her because I definitely know what it's like to work in a environment with some crazy white people and think maybe this position isn't for me.

Jasmine Crockett had me tearing up a bit when she was talking about how Kamala saw her distress and affirmed her because I definitely know what it's like to work in a environment with some crazy white people and think maybe this position isn't for me.

I found out on meeting 2 weeks ago that some of the people I work with are anarchist and conspiracy theorist. They're just casually throwing out wild shit and they are incapable of seeing anything outside of their white washed word views.

They make a nigga hate the job for real.

Jasmine Crockett looked finer than frog hair on that stage. She was poised, smart, funny, confident, and she carried herself with pride and passion.

I don't know how niggas can see an amazing Black woman like Jasmine on that platform and pretend like there's no hope or that we're all living in the pre Civil Rights era.

Do niggas not realize that Jasmine Crockett, AOC, Warnock, Hakeem Jefferies, Lauren Underwood, are the future of the Democratic party and will be around for a very long time?

Think about how long some politicians like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi have been in politics. They've both been around since JFK was POTUS. Imagine the next 30 years being led by Black leaders and women and people with diverse backgrounds? That's the future of politics and niggas are fighting that in favor of a Republican agenda that is whiter than wonder bread.
It al depends on if they differentiate themselves when they take the reigns

Back