Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Watch till near the end.

They don’t bother fact-checking nor bother finding the truth on even the simple verifiable things. That’s the problem.

I realized that’s gotta be a problem with many of us after speaking earlier today with my cousin and his fiance. That’s when I learned they both seem to think supporting Trump to not be a totally bad idea. But it wasn’t based on knowledge. Lol. For instance, prior to today, both him and his fiancé didn’t even know Harris’s dad is actually Jamaican. And so, they fell for Trump’s rhetoric and thought he was correct in attacking her ethnicity/her identifying as black ( my cousin and his fiancé both assumed she wasn’t, based on her appearance). ☹️

Last edited:
Ehh idk, AIPAC has it out for them. They've already taken out a couple of them in primaries
Bowman lost moreso because of redistricting and Bush is currently under federal investigation. Both were vulnerable for more reasons then their views on Gaza...

Jasmine Crockett looked finer than frog hair on that stage. She was poised, smart, funny, confident, and she carried herself with pride and passion.

I don't know how niggas can see an amazing Black woman like Jasmine on that platform and pretend like there's no hope or that we're all living in the pre Civil Rights era.

Do niggas not realize that Jasmine Crockett, AOC, Warnock, Hakeem Jefferies, Lauren Underwood, are the future of the Democratic party and will be around for a very long time?

Think about how long some politicians like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi have been in politics. They've both been around since JFK was POTUS. Imagine the next 30 years being led by Black leaders and women and people with diverse backgrounds? That's the future of politics and niggas are fighting that in favor of a Republican agenda that is whiter than wonder bread.

Last edited:
Jasmine Crockett looked finer than frog hair on that stage. She was poised, smart, funny, confident, and she carried herself with pride and passion.

I don't know how niggas can see an amazing Black woman like Jasmine on that platform and pretend like there's no hope or that we're all living in the pre Civil Rights era.

Do niggas not realize that Jasmine Crockett, AOC, Warnock, Hakeem Jefferies, Lauren Underwood, are the future of the Democratic party and will be around for a very long time?

Think about how long some politicians like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi have been in politics. They've both been around since JFK was POTUS. Imagine the next 3 years being led by Black leaders and women and people with diverse backgrounds? That's the future of politics and niggas are fighting that in favor of a Republican agenda that is whiter than wonder bread.
Well that’s not progress unless they agree to the FBA/ADOS agenda in full, lol.

There was once a time when we cheered for all black people that weren’t unapologetic coons. And not the coon that is used flippantly by those people, but real coons like Clarence Thomas and Byron Donald’s.

I blame social media for the nonsense that’s getting traction today. And by nonsense I’m not saying the fight for reparations and a black agenda, but the nonsense that says you’re not black unless you agree with them totally.

Well that’s not progress unless they agree to the FBA/ADOS agenda in full, lol.

There was once a time when we cheered for all black people that weren’t unapologetic coons. And not the coon that is used flippantly by those people, but real coons like Clarence Thomas and Byron Donald’s.

I blame social media for the nonsense that’s getting traction today. And by nonsense I’m not saying the fight for reparations and a black agenda, but the nonsense that says you’re not black unless you agree with them totally.

I'm also noticing that the root of their agenda is money. That's why they can barely expound beyond reparations talk. It's also why whenever they try to excuse supporting Trump they bring up those stimulus checks. They hate they have for immigrants is tied to money that they think (they aren't) immigrants are just getting handed to them.

That's also why they try to disguise their cause as Black only and dismiss impactful things that affect Black people like free lunch, lower cost for daycare, affordable housing, affordable college, affordable health care, cleaner cities, higher paying jobs.

If it's not money going directly into their pockets, ADOS/FBA and niggas like that don't give a fuck. That's why they are frauds. They are grifters. They are scammers. Just look at the "leaders" in their movements. Umar and Tariq are grifters. They are only out to line their pockets. If it doesn't put money in their pockets they are against it. How is Umar almost 20 years into building a school? At what point will niggas wake up and realize that the very core of what he represents is a scam? How long is Tariq going to talk the talk and make excuses about why he isn't try to really platform that shit that he talks about? That nigga is scared to run for office and he is not committed into establishing any political power for Black people.

That's why all of the talk that those people do is just that. Talk. Niggas have all day to shit on Democrats and call niggas conns and shills yet those people that they are shitting on, actually got up and tried to do something about our situation. meanwhile you got niggas sitting on podcast and YouTube channels just grifting. Then they try and say that there's some secret establishment keeping them out and letting specific niggas in? Really? Just excuses from them niggas.

If it ain't about money, then these niggas ain't go time for it.

Bruh I accidentally clicked on of String links and till now I never realized how much of a cesspool Twitter/X is especially in the realm of politics. Jesus Quantavius Maximus Desisus Perillious Christ.

Back