Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Shapiro has stated he thinks Netanyahu is the WOAT
Netanyahu isn’t the problem.. he’s a symptom of the problem. If you look at polling data out of Israel, you’ll see that Netanyahu has an extremely low approval rating but that’s because of his corruption and power grabbing—not because of the genocidal campaign he’s leading.

The majority of Israel either supports the “war effort” or think it’s not going far enough. Not to mention the expansion of West Bank settlements(ethnic cleaning and land confiscations). There’s nobody that would replace Netanyahu that wouldn’t continue those programs; the Overton window of that society would not allow for it.

This guy was personally a member of the organization currently carrying out one of the most substantial genocides of the 21st century and you have people in here talking “lesser of two evils” cheering him on as a possible VP contender . Disgusting.
Yep and he could end up being president like every VP

I didn’t know this, but he does need to state his stance on the current war. Just because you were a member of the military in the past doesn’t mean you agree with all of the positions the leaders take. Many of us here have family members in the military that don’t support everything the US does.

At first glance I thought his statement on Palestinians messing it up was a red flag, but I don’t know enough about the demographics in Palestine to know if he had a point.

Looks like he is for a 2 state solution though by his statement regarding living in peace with Israel.

Either way, I was hoping she’d pick Beshear or Cooper, so Beshear now that Cooper has withdrawn his name.
Nah bro, Josh Shapiro is an ardent Zionist and has been his entire life. “2 state solution” is a generic term that they can throw out for cover. No clear pathway to self-determination for the Palestinian people, no addressing of human rights abuses, no timeline etc.

“Two state solution” has been the official stance of the U.S government for decades but it has effectively been plausible deniability for unconditional support for all of Israel’s abuses and atrocities and a way to continuously kick the can down the road indefinitely.

That’s insane. He would be commander in chief of America’s armed forces, having served in a foreign military but not in America’s military.
How did he even serve in Israel if he’s a US citizen? Admittedly, I don’t know much about Shapiro.

I wouldn’t agree to that. Why would you adhere to Trumps wishes when the debate schedule been set months in advance?

Why are people so confident she’ll do any better than Hillary in a debate against him? Only debate I’ve seen Kamala in she got washed and had to end her campaign.

Back