Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

We're watching the machine in real time.
Media was backing Biden until the debates. All over twitter they were tryna compare Trump aging to Biden, downplaying the clips of him wandering and gaffes as stutters and exaggerations.

In lock step media turns on him when they get the memo. Donors halt the money. Biden out when 24-48 hrs prior said he was in it til the wheels fall off.

Insert Kamala, floodgates open back up and it's like they just changed the channel n convinced us we got the remote lol.
Sounds like a prudent and winning strategy to me, lol.

I don’t like the media spin, but what else do you expect from CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News at this point. Haven’t people been saying the dems need to fight dirty like the republicans. Well here it is.

Either way, that’s why I watch network news as well because they’re a little less bias then cable news.

I think people really need to get out of their bubbles. Go to that grocery store in that other neighborhood that you don't normally go to. Drive though that other town and get out of the car. Go to literally any college campus and walk around.

People need to get offline and get out in the world and experience what other people are feeling on these things. Folks will be surprised to see that the internet does not represent the majority.
So true. Everybody I talk to instantly got hyped when Biden dropped out and Kamala was pushed to the front. My family’s chat group, which is a lot of people, never talked politics in the chat. The last few days has been nothing but political talk and praise for the move. At the office people are praising the move. It’s not just media spin, people really are happy with the move.

Sounds like a prudent and winning strategy to me, lol.

I don’t like the media spin, but what else do you expect from CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News at this point. Haven’t people been saying the dems need to fight dirty like the republicans. Well here it is.

Either way, that’s why I watch network news as well because they’re a little less bias then cable news.
I'm not knocking the hustle. A quarter of a billion in donations means the blitz is on n they gonna pull all the stops as they should.

It's just funny watching the sudden switch up in so little time. Just 4 weeks ago the Biden gaffes were a Republican conspiracy. Today Kamala is the chosen one and hasn't even been nominated lol.

To your other point I don't understand how ppl think Dems never play dirty. They're politicians. It's like saying lawyers are honest.

Another scathing anecdote in the book occurred decades earlier, in the 1970s, when the author claims to have heard his uncle use a racial slur after his car had been damaged and he was searching for someone to blame. “‘Look what the niggers did,’” Fred Trump writes, quoting his uncle.

His old lawyer, Michael Cohen, has said that he's heard him say the n-word too, and much more recently.

Last edited:
Back