Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

I'm definitely going to take my civil rights lesson from this random guy on twitter

R9q-v2nu_400x400.jpg

Who said you were getting a Civil Rights lesson?

Also, who does you messenger need to be to tell you that you're being dumb as fuck?

You need a nigga to tell you that? Will that make it better?

You are on record for telling black people to vote for her because she's "black"

and don't expect to get anything from Democrats for your vote

And it doesn't matter that every other group gets benefits from black voting

Now you're saying listen to a white boy telling us to ignore the fact that she's a cop

These are the only messages the user @Los216 has conveyed

You don't say anything Empowering

your whole mission is to keep black people OBEDIENT

It’s crazy how the same media that just last month was trying to gaslight us into thinking that Joe Biden was “cogent” and “sharper than ever” is now trying to convince us that Kamala, somebody who dropped out of the Democratic primary with polling under 5% nationally in 2020 is now this rockstar with swelling grass roots support.

Back then she polled lower among likely Black voters than Bernie Sanders and even Elizabeth Warren… but now the messaging has gone out that she’s the pick so everybody is going to pretend she’s the darling and has been the darling. It’s truly fascinating.

It’s crazy how the same media that just last month was trying to gaslight us into thinking that Joe Biden was “cogent” and “sharper than ever” is now trying to convince us that Kamala, somebody who dropped out of the Democratic primary with polling under 5% nationally in 2020 is now this rockstar with swelling grass roots support.

Back then she polled lower among likely Black voters than Bernie Sanders and even Elizabeth Warren… but now the messaging has gone out that she’s the pick so everybody is going to pretend she’s the darling and has been the darling. It’s truly fascinating.

You don't have to believe the media and people don't have to pretend.

The support for her being the nominee isn't fake. It's real people letting their real feelings be known.

Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing is stopping people who prefer another candidate to support that candidate.

I agree the media portraying Biden as sharp before the debate was nonsense. But even the people didn’t believe the media at that point.

For Kamala, it’s not just the media but the people as well getting behind her. There are a ton of examples of people that were not for Biden even with media spin that are now for Kamala.

I don’t think it’s so much that people think she’s God’s gift to the country, but that she is leagues better than Biden and gives democrats a much better chance at beating Trump. She’s just the benefactor of everyone’s relief and she’s actually a good candidate.

I agree the media portraying Biden as sharp before the debate was nonsense. But even the people didn’t believe the media at that point.

For Kamala, it’s not just the media but the people as well getting behind her. There are a ton of examples of people that were not for Biden even with media spin that are now for Kamala.

I don’t think it’s so much that people think she’s God’s gift to the country, but that she is leagues better than Biden and gives democrats a much better chance at beating Trump. She’s just the benefactor of everyone’s relief and she’s actually a good candidate.

I think people really need to get out of their bubbles. Go to that grocery store in that other neighborhood that you don't normally go to. Drive though that other town and get out of the car. Go to literally any college campus and walk around.

People need to get offline and get out in the world and experience what other people are feeling on these things. Folks will be surprised to see that the internet does not represent the majority.

We're watching the machine in real time.
Media was backing Biden until the debates. All over twitter they were tryna compare Trump aging to Biden, downplaying the clips of him wandering and gaffes as stutters and exaggerations.

In lock step media turns on him when they get the memo. Donors halt the money. Biden out when 24-48 hrs prior said he was in it til the wheels fall off.

Insert Kamala, floodgates open back up and it's like they just changed the channel n convinced us we got the remote lol.

Back