Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Don't be surprised if some of those are bot accounts
I'll buy that before outright calling them maga, but nah

Not everybody is a plantation dweller like the people here...some black people really don't like those anti-black Democrats. Abw can't imagine that I know

I actually checked some of those accounts and there's pro-Trump shit being retweeted by them.

For their sake I hope they're bot accounts cause being Trump supporters is even more embarrassing.

They have no idea how out of touch and old they sound.

And racist. Don’t forget raciest.
They may be true when it comes to the political world.. But this whole anti-DEI campaign is working for them in the corporate and educational worlds.. Because they got a ton of companies & universities abandoning DEI programs over last 2 months…

They may be true when it comes to the political world.. But this whole anti-DEI campaign is working for them in the corporate and educational worlds.. Because they got a ton of companies & universities abandoning DEI programs over last 2 months…
Those companies don’t care about DEI and never did. Whatever makes them money is all they care about. They started it because the virtue signaling brought in investors and top talent.

Now that ROI isn’t there and those programs cost money and that’s the beginning and end of it. They just needed somebody to say it’s ok to stop it.

Back