Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

iu
Idiots.

The operative word is articulate...

The year is 2020 and I tell you I'm voting for the couch, you call me an idiot

Mr B M Ed articulate to me what black people got from voting in 2020?

:cont:
The same thing everyone else got....

Lower inflation
A more competent DoE as opposed from when DeVos was running it
Less hate crimes - specifically against black people
Lower unemployment rates - mostly in the black community
A competent response to COVID - which was killing black folk more than anyone else

But....have fun on the couch.

IDIOT.

The same thing everyone else got....

Lower inflation
A more competent DoE as opposed from when DeVos was running it
Less hate crimes - specifically against black people
Lower unemployment rates - mostly in the black community
A competent response to COVID - which was killing black folk more than anyone else

But....have fun on the couch.

IDIOT.
Wrong. You spineless shill

He didn't do shit for black people and that's why he's getting the fuck out of here

he gave everybody tangible benefits especially foreigners

Grown ass man with all those letters on your name and all its good for is caping for the oppressor

Minion.

Wrong. You spineless shill

He didn't do shit for black people and that's why he's getting the fuck out of here

he gave everybody tangible benefits especially foreigners

Grown ass man with all those letters on your name and all its good for is caping for the oppressor

Minion.
Look up the numbers, dickface.

I'm not arguing with you about what black people got or didn't get. You either believe it or don't.

The fuck you waiting around for the government for to "get" you shit anyway?

Grown-ass man and relying on fuckin handouts, then crying to me for getting "letters" that say I get off my ass and GOT my shit my goddamn self.

LOSER.

Look up the numbers, dickface.

I'm not arguing with you about what black people got or didn't get. You either believe it or don't.

The fuck you waiting around for the government for to "get" you shit anyway?

Grown-ass man and relying on fuckin handouts, then crying to me for getting "letters" that say I get off my ass and GOT my shit my goddamn self.

LOSER.
Compare what black people "got" to what ukrainians GOT

to what the Afghans GOT

to what Palestine GOT

Wtf is wrong with you...we are the descendants of the Builders of this country, and you talking about some covid response, not no fucking MONEY like everybody else got

You ain't shit but a Plantation Gravedigger

Nah this flat out wrong

In Sep 2020
Screenshot_20240717-135825.png

To this:

Screenshot_20240717-140139.png
Screenshot_20240717-140153.png

And this:
Screenshot_20240717-140347.png
Screenshot_20240717-140520.png

If u take trump's last year (no vaccines except the last 1-2 months) v Biden first year (with vaccines for elderly and essential workers taken under trump) still more deaths under Biden

Not to mention he contributed to vaccine hesitancy before taking office, then criticized Trump for not vaccinating enough people, while purposely undercounting the amount of ppl that were vaccinated under trump to mislead the amount of deaths under his administration

We have no business in other wars. Should we keep an eye on them? Absolutely. Should we be aiding them when America has hundreds of its own issues? No.

I feel Blessed I don't feel the burden of having to Cape for this anti black party like y'all do. I really feel sorry for y'all. You've been bamboozled into pretending this is your team and you have to fight for them

Last edited:
Back