Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

November need to hurry up & come so I can drink away the pain leading up to Thanksgiving

Is it not shocking to anyone how fast we’ve moved past the attempted assassination of a former president and current Republican nominee? It feels like everybody is back to their regularly scheduled program just 3 days later, lol.

I’m not mad at it and actually glad for it, it’s just crazy to me.
Yes but I guess being in the middle of conventions and campaigning not much time to slow down

Had that been successful tho you'd probably be sick of hearing about it by now

Is it not shocking to anyone how fast we’ve moved past the attempted assassination of a former president and current Republican nominee? It feels like everybody is back to their regularly scheduled program just 3 days later, lol.

I’m not mad at it and actually glad for it, it’s just crazy to me.

meh

I kno it's a major event

but it hasn't hit me, same way 9/11 didn't

I was sleep in class, they cut the TV on, seen the plane hit the tower & went back to sleep

iu

Trump’s Net Worth Jumps $1 Billion After Assassination Attempt​

Ty Roush
Forbes Staff
Ty Roush is a breaking news reporter based in New York City.

More than $1 billion has been added to former President Donald Trump’s net worth on Monday, as shares of Trump Media—the parent of social media platform Truth Social—surged days after an assassination attempt on Trump, who holds a majority stake in the company.

Election 2024 Trump

Shares of Trump Media surged Monday following the [+]COPYRIGHT 2024 THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

KEY FACTS​

Shares of Trump Media & Technology Group increased by 32% to under $41 as of about 1:15 p.m., pacing the company’s third-largest gain this year behind a 35% jump on March 25.

The value of Trump’s nearly 65% stake in the company, totaling 114.75 million shares, has increased to $4.6 billion from $3.5 billion since trading closed on Friday.

Trump Media shares previously closed at over $40 on June 12, when Trump’s stake was valued at just under $4.7 billion, before falling below $28 last week.

Back