Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CR7 saying young players don't "suffer" or "don't care"... Things come too easy for them, no hunger etc (he was talking generational and not specific to man united), then he said they won't have longevity in their careers...all I kept thinking of was

SilkyFormalAnura-size_restricted.gif

Shit he said Dalot is one of the youngers who Carrie’s himself professionally and will probably have great success

Shit he said Dalot is one of the youngers who Carrie’s himself professionally and will probably have great success

That's his boy at the club tho, Bruno hasn't fucked with him since day one but on a national ting he can't throw any shade at him. The rest of the team he can willingly throw under the bus if he wants to aside from the madrid

Man's has a serious rape case dismissed in the summer, and literally got charged a couple of months ago for slapping a yutes phone last season which I'm not sure has been resolved.

This prick isn't going to ask him about that tho is he.

Huh? Bruno is a big part of the reason Cristiano came

Show me some sort of receipts fam.

What I saw was a man who's form fell of a cliff trying to facilitate his presence on the pitch, they've never linked up well for the national team and that shit carried over into the club.

To me it looked like someone, who after being the focal point of the club since he joined it not being able to adjust to the sudden dynamic shift, I've never got the impression that they even like each other, look at how comfortable he is with dalot compared to bruno.

Rumour is that once Ronaldo got here, Bruno and his relationship with Ronnie soured. Outside of work they don’t talk. Bruno was said to use the saying “never meet your idols”.

This was going about at OT heavy last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back