Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I’m going to watch the World Cup, but this one I’m not as excited for it. Bending over backwards for Qatar because of money. They fuck around a pay for a spot in the last 16.

Hard to get excited about this tournament at all. Leagues all over were bubbling nicely and then they're suddenly halted for this tournament that's been swimming in controversy since it was announced. That along with players seemly dropping like flies and I personally don't give a shit. Maybe once it starts the excitement will be there, but until then I don't care

Of course I’m going to watch the World Cup, but this one I’m not as excited for it. Bending over backwards for Qatar because of money. They fuck around a pay for a spot in the last 16.
Shit u know a lot of them lower level players be ripe for the taking

I swore one of our defenders too ll some bread last WC

I gotta check w my pops

Hilarious, got to be a bri-ish yardie because we definitely don't say dick head.

Yeah this is the most underwhelmed Ive ever been for a tournament... I could really take it or leave it, which is mad considering its the World Cup and its the same for nearly person I know...

As y’all know I got into this sport cuz my son signed up for soccer. He’s only been playing about 10 months on for a recreational team. All the parents and players think he’s been playing for years..so that’s a good look. He even got onto the All-Star squad..now it is as a backup player but I told him nonetheless he made the squad with players who all have been playing 5+ Years. Had coaches tell me I should put him in club…so what’s that like? What do I have to look forward to?

He doesn’t want to sign to club just yet, he wants to play recreational to hone his skills more..and he wants to play in high school when he gets there in 2024

As y’all know I got into this sport cuz my son signed up for soccer. He’s only been playing about 10 months on for a recreational team. All the parents and players think he’s been playing for years..so that’s a good look. He even got onto the All-Star squad..now it is as a backup player but I told him nonetheless he made the squad with players who all have been playing 5+ Years. Had coaches tell me I should put him in club…so what’s that like? What do I have to look forward to?

He doesn’t want to sign to club just yet, he wants to play recreational to hone his skills more..and he wants to play in high school when he gets there in 2024

Great way to get a scholarship to pay for college.

Nah I forgot Bruno and Dalot on that team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back