Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure any big CL club (or their coaching staff) would want Ronnie after hes airing out 'a club that he loves' on a fckn Piers Morgan show...

I think the only clubs that would want him now are MLS or Middle Eastern clubs for a profile boost...

Im not sure any big CL club (or their coaching staff) would want Ronnie after hes airing out 'a club that he loves' on a fckn Piers Morgan show...

I think the only clubs that would want him now are MLS or Middle Eastern clubs for a profile boost...
It worked out for Lukaku

Lol. Chelsea Twitter is crazy too right now. They are trying to fire Potter, get rid of Boehly, rehire Tuchel. Oh, and there is also a Ronaldo WAR going on.
They got us going after Bielsa, bring in Tuchel, which I don't see ever happening. And the usual fuck it and let's drop down to the Championship.

Lol. Chelsea Twitter is crazy too right now. They are trying to fire Potter, get rid of Boehly, rehire Tuchel. Oh, and there is also a Ronaldo WAR going on.
Such a fickle bunch, we lost once and niggas started going crazy. But Tuchel the guy who had us playing shitty football since last season (besides cup games) was our long term answer

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back