Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazard is the definition of be careful what you wish for.

I remember Madrid fans wanting that guy for their team so bad

He wanted to go as badly they wanted him.

They thought they were getting someone to take over from CR7, instead they got

injury-sign-vector-23126479.jpg

Moshiri was trending on Twitter and I had to figure out why. It seems like fans and some people around the club think that relegation would be a good thing. I know last season I was on the brink or I might have said the same thing. This club is not build for the quick turn around. I honestly see no way that this team move back up to contend for top half of the table. Our time has been done for a long time. I'm just here for the ride now.

Dude might have already found another club its no other way.
Moshiri was trending on Twitter and I had to figure out why. It seems like fans and some people around the club think that relegation would be a good thing. I know last season I was on the brink or I might have said the same thing. This club is not build for the quick turn around. I honestly see no way that this team move back up to contend for top half of the table. Our time has been done for a long time. I'm just here for the ride now.
Yea people can say that but there's a lot of teams that were mainstays in the EPL that went down and never came back up or if they did it took decades, they might want to chill on that thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back