Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@toheeb27 the 19 year old signed from inter is he good?? I played football manager yesterday I started him and I started winning lmao
Very interesting prospect. Dude is MASSIVE. One of the best headers of the ball (if u go look for highlights of him, it’s literally him just scoring goals with his head.

Moves very well for his size, is a midfielder with average to above average midfielder skills, but so far I have not seen the GREAT skill.

His size might just be the X-Factor.

Might be a coincidence, but has picked up a lot of cards since he joined us.

So far, I am thinking he is a Milinković-Savić regen. Was hoping he was a Matic regen, but I have not seen the defensive skills yet. He likes going forward, lol.

Very interesting prospect. Dude is MASSIVE. One of the best headers of the ball (if u go look for highlights of him, it’s literally him just scoring goals with his head.

Moves very well for his size, is a midfielder with average to above average midfielder skills, but so far I have not seen the GREAT skill.

So far, I am thinking he is a Milinković-Savić regen. Was hoping he was a Matic regen, but I have not seen the defensive skills yet. He likes going forward, lol.
I'm going to look some clips I can't see Chelsea signing a midfielder in January he might need to be the chosen one

he compares himself to RLC

“I look at those in my position and here there are many from whom I can learn, now I say Loftus-Cheek, for his physicality in which in a certain sense I see myself, obviously knowing that there’s a lot to work on. [...] I like to play in many positions, I don’t have a precise one and even now at Chelsea they are employing me in various positions in midfield [but] I make myself available where I can serve.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back