Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Big_Ev According to the last 5 seasons, an average 33.8 points would be needed to avoid relegation (2021/22 being highest of 36 points).

With Everton on 28 points that's basically 6-8 points from 6 games

Home to Newcastle
Away to Leicester
Away to Brighton
Home to Man City
Away to Wolves
Home to Bournemouth

You basically need to beat Leicester on Monday, pick up something before Wolves and potentially it may come down to the last day and beating Bournemouth who may be safe at the time... 😬

Interestingly enough both Leicester and Leeds also play at home last game of the season against West Ham and Spurs respectively

@Big_Ev According to the last 5 seasons, an average 33.8 points would be needed to avoid relegation (2021/22 being highest of 36 points).

With Everton on 28 points that's basically 6-8 points from 6 games

Home to Newcastle
Away to Leicester
Away to Brighton
Home to Man City
Away to Wolves
Home to Bournemouth

You basically need to beat Leicester on Monday, pick up something before Wolves and potentially it may come down to the last day and beating Bournemouth who may be safe at the time... 😬

Interestingly enough both Leicester and Leeds also play at home last game of the season against West Ham and Spurs respectively
By looking at the last 6 games, I would say 7-8 points will get us home. Tomorrow night is a must win. I don't care how we get the win but we have to.

I owe Unai Emery an apology…dissed him big time when he came to AV for saying they wanna win the league and play in Europe…

Stupid of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back