Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have come to realize, well I been figured it out, that Everton is who they are. A team with past glories that will not get back to those heights again for a long time. Fighting to stay up is or becoming a yo-yo club is something that I and other Everton fans should expect. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I don't see it going any other way. I have a feeling that the owner and the board feel that this is the best that it will get.
New owners can do wonders.
Newcastle were in the mud under Mike Ashley and even got relegated in the process (something Everton has evaded thus far), now within 18 months of Saudi ownership they're on the brink of champions league qualification

New owners can do wonders.
Newcastle were in the mud under Mike Ashley and even got relegated in the process (something Everton has evaded thus far), now within 18 months of Saudi ownership they're on the brink of champions league qualification
The thing is, they done it right. They got rid of everyone and started fresh. They weren't in a rush to spend all of their new money, and they scouted. When we got our money, we were like throwing darts on a board for players and managers that didn't fit any style. The key issues is letting Kenwright stay on the board and Moshiri listening to Kia and other agents instead of DOFs or scouts.

nah, you just dick eat.

it's all roses for you, hell for that yung$ nigga.

I live in the balanced area.
I'm in a whatsapp group where I am the only Chelsea fan, few Arsenal fans who can finally talk and a host of United fans. I am fighting for my life everyday in there promoting this Chelsea way of life.
Need the club to give me something I can use to defend myself.

Blue Army but we doing the most right now.

images
Internal beef

I'm in a whatsapp group where I am the only Chelsea fan, few Arsenal fans who can finally talk and a host of United fans. I am fighting for my life everyday in there promoting this Chelsea way of life.
Need the club to give me something I can use to defend myself.

Blue Army but we doing the most right now.
Pretty much the same as my whatsapp group only thing there's a good amount of them and they get roasted into oblivion pretty often but they never go away and when they do, they pop up whenever United or arsenal lose or draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back