Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have come to realize, well I been figured it out, that Everton is who they are. A team with past glories that will not get back to those heights again for a long time. Fighting to stay up is or becoming a yo-yo club is something that I and other Everton fans should expect. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I don't see it going any other way. I have a feeling that the owner and the board feel that this is the best that it will get.

I have come to realize, well I been figured it out, that Everton is who they are. A team with past glories that will not get back to those heights again for a long time. Fighting to stay up is or becoming a yo-yo club is something that I and other Everton fans should expect. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I don't see it going any other way. I have a feeling that the owner and the board feel that this is the best that it will get.
Y'all deserve better

Y'all deserve better
We do but at the same time we are kinda of getting what we asked for. We always asked for someone to take over to get us to stay in the top 6 and to try to win some trophies. We got a rich owner, but we got one that Kenwright picked so he can stay in charge. My goal now is to just stay up until the new stadium is done and start over fresh, new everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back