Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget everyone, Pep had no strikers last season

marina-and-the-diamonds-oh-bullshit.gif

That Bald Fraud wants players playing within his system - any divergence away from it and you're out. Reminds me of Henry mentioning how he drifted to the right in one match for Barca which resulted in them scoring and the Bald Charlatan took him off at half time for it.

That Bald Shyster got too many rules and regulations preventing players from being expressive and flourishing out here unless your name's Messi. You can't tell me he didn't see Jesus in training over those years and didn't see what we've been seeing the last three matches

9C863725-5860-4866-A6D7-B173269EA30A.jpeg

That Bald Fraud wants players playing within his system - any divergence away from it and you're out. Reminds me of Henry mentioning how he drifted to the right in one match for Barca which resulted in them scoring and the Bald Charlatan took him off at half time for it.

That Bald Shyster got too many rules and regulations preventing players from being expressive and flourishing out here unless your name's Messi. You can't tell me he didn't see Jesus in training over those years and didn't see what we've been seeing the last three matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back