Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blue_London

well-so-im-done.gif
Lmao I don't like how a few poster are trying to disguise themselves as supporters of other teams

@DNB1 and @GNS are real ones ride and die through the worse.

Mr Traoré would be world class under the right manger only post when Chelsea is playing he's really Annie Wilkes

I did that on purpose.... 🤣🤣🤣

Willing to hold my hands up when wrong but maybe Arteta was right to send Saliba on loan that one more time last season to France, if he's saucing like this

I personally thought he was ready last year or at least keep him on loan somewhere in England instead...but who knows whether the outcome would still look the same

You gotta wonder why Jesus didn’t look like this under Pep…

completely different player.

That Bald Fraud wants players playing within his system - any divergence away from it and you're out. Reminds me of Henry mentioning how he drifted to the right in one match for Barca which resulted in them scoring and the Bald Charlatan took him off at half time for it.

That Bald Shyster got too many rules and regulations preventing players from being expressive and flourishing out here unless your name's Messi. You can't tell me he didn't see Jesus in training over those years and didn't see what we've been seeing the last three matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back