Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiiiiiiiiiicyyyyyyy

I was tryna give courtois the somewhat benefit of the doubt but carrasco was like "fuck that!", this guy walked cause of the armband 😆

Add Carragher to the batch of people who have lost their minds

"Bernardo Silva is in his peak and has been one of the best players in Europe for the last five years!" he tweeted. "I wasn’t worried about the Saudi League taking players in their 30s, a touch worried with players below the elite (Neves) but if this happens it feels like a game changer."

And Carragher added: "Saudi have taken over golf, the big boxing fights and now they want to take over football!! This sports washing needs to be stopped!" And his plea comes on the same day that fellow sky pundit Gary Neville called for the Premier League to block players heading to Saudi.

"Bernardo Silva is in his peak and has been one of the best players in Europe for the last five years!" he tweeted. "I wasn’t worried about the Saudi League taking players in their 30s, a touch worried with players below the elite (Neves) but if this happens it feels like a game changer."

And Carragher added: "Saudi have taken over golf, the big boxing fights and now they want to take over football!! This sports washing needs to be stopped!" And his plea comes on the same day that fellow sky pundit Gary Neville called for the Premier League to block players heading to Saudi.
Lol he really thinks money doesn't play apart in people going to the premier League

No offence to arsenal fans but I hope declan rice deal doesn't happen for you, just to prove once again how inept your board really are.

You tried last summer for lisandro martinez and flopped, went in Jan for both mudhyrk and caceido...flopped. now you're offering west ham something like £75m paid in multi- year instalments plus £15m add-ons... "C'mon son!"

Where's the lesson learnt smh

No offence to arsenal fans but I hope declan rice deal doesn't happen for you, just to prove once again how inept your board really are.

You tried last summer for lisandro martinez and flopped, went in Jan for both mudhyrk and caceido...flopped. now you're offering west ham something like £75m paid in multi- year instalments plus £15m add-ons... "C'mon son!"

Where's the lesson learnt smh

There's nothing you or anyone else could tell us that we don't already know.

Lmao, @dontdiedontkillanyone Pep is doing this just to spite u and u only….
angry-cmon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back