Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luis Campos, PSG’s director of football, is also Celta Vigo’s external consultant.

Gabri Veiga’s release clause is at 40M.

DA1E02E2-5886-4E74-93FF-37BD18973082.jpeg

If we get him, that’s Campos negociating with himself. Football is so shady, I love it.

Hate the game, not the player. My respect for Boehly and Al Chelsea has gone up
Thinking about it, I don't hate the moves. It's two part for me. One, it just shows how our board and owner is so out of depth and not with the times. And two, teams are not looking at the big picture, or rather fight the easy fight. Meaning they will go hell or high water to get after us for one charge instead of teams that get away with almost everything. Yeah, I know, the second one is kinda jealousy.

Willian, cech, Luiz, Kai, Jorginho.

EDu the fool.

Don't forget lassana diarra

Lass.jpg

And arsenal's greatest number 10 and el capitan....

482096-23018784-2560-1440.jpg

I know Edu didn't sign them but that chelsea to arsenal transfer failing is strong only one way...

Good!!! Should have never bought him.

Not gonna lie, I thought he was only signed as contingency for relegation. He's Championship quality not Premier.

The fact that dcl was practically injured the whole season and he couldn't make himself next in line for either lampard or Dyche says it all...£15m though 😬

Italy is probably likely destination as his agent said back in March:

He said: “We had strong negotiations with Salernitana, then he went to Everton. There was a technical change, we're at the end of the season and we'll see what to do. He sees Serie A as a place to go, we'll work to satisfy him, there will probably be of the work for him to do in Italy.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back