Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, the FA allowed sterling to Leave England training camp to do this PR stuff with William and Kate.

It's just sports washing it completely overshadowed and shut down the global coverage of the people's anger from the day before using Athletes. This now dominated the news and shut down everyone's voices.

BBC Radio this morning reported that they had a better day in Jamaica being welcomed by sterling and the locals people were happy to see them.
Woooow
Now that you posted that, I know exactly what you're talkin about. People on my WhatsApp was actually upset about the positive media coverage the monarchy was getting and I think I saw Sterling with them too, on the other hand actual locals are mad AF.

Yea that's some bs. Mi lose offa sterling if ah dat was the plan. After dem pussyole ya do him so bad inna di media him ah use him goodwill back home fi cover dem is crazy

Woooow
Now that you posted that, I know exactly what you're talkin about. People on my WhatsApp was actually upset about the positive media coverage the monarchy was getting and I think I saw Sterling with them too, on the other hand actual locals are mad AF.

Yea that's some bs. Mi lose offa sterling if ah dat was the plan. After dem pussyole ya do him so bad inna di media him ah use him goodwill back home fi cover dem is crazy
That's what makes it worse! After the abuse sterling gets here I just expected him to know better and not use his position to shut down local voices

Every time them english cacs come around the locals is at em protesting and that about reparations and an apology amongst other transgressions.

Euros are too skilled at this game. I remember back in the day when the pope came and they made it look like the people loved him when in actuality they had to pick out specific routes to avoid cause we don't fuck with none of that shit

Basically, the FA allowed sterling to Leave England training camp to do this PR stuff with William and Kate.

It's just sports washing it completely overshadowed and shut down the global coverage of the people's anger from the day before using Athletes. This now dominated the news and shut down everyone's voices.

BBC Radio this morning reported that they had a better day in Jamaica being welcomed by sterling and the locals people were happy to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back