Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, looks like I missed an intresting day in here yesterday...

Chaos The Tomorrow War GIF - Chaos The Tomorrow War Destruction - Discover  & Share GIFs

I reckon i could score against those two at the moment.
I wonder which one of all us can actually play.
This might get interesting

ohhh (1).png

I know I could have easily nutmeg @figo twice in quick session. On my first attempt I'd go straight past him, my 2nd attempt would get even easier, I'll just distract him by saying "oh shit look over there its Mourinho" @figo would react like this

images (1).jpeg

boom!

@Blue_London claimed that he was gifted but hated to play in the rain which halted his career(true story) I have no idea why u can't stand the rain, unless..... you sit down when you pee

2B0D4BBA-0DE9-4F63-9C96-F668F69520FE.gif

@thefrenchwood @Hundredeyes gotta be ballers Paris n Eindhoven don't play

@GNS This rude boy was definitely hiding toothpicks in his socks when he used to play back in the day. Win by any means nessescary

View attachment 789804

I know I could have easily nutmeg @figo twice in quick session. On my first attempt I'd go straight past him, my 2nd attempt would get even easier, I'll just distract him by saying "oh shit look over there its Mourinho" @figo would react like this

View attachment 789805

boom!

@Blue_London claimed that he was gifted but hated to play in the rain which halted his career(true story) I have no idea why u can't stand the rain, unless..... you sit down when you pee

View attachment 789847

@GNS This rude boy was definitely hiding toothpicks in his socks when he used to play back in the day. Win by any means nessescary
Put it this way me Vs Ronaldo on freekicks best out of 20 I guarantee you I ain't hitting the wall 20 times. At least 5 is hitting the top corner

View attachment 789804

View attachment 789805

boom!

View attachment 789847

Lol.

I actually played in the secondary school league in my Trinidad days, came to the states, played junior college, and with a local Caribbean club team in dc back in the day. Them winter days from 2004-06 came thru, I give it the ✌🏾 sign. And a little bit of indoor footie. My speed was impeccable. I use to twist niggas up like Figo. Gad dammit with your stray bullets

AA142887-6914-4B38-A820-AA24DDD1907D.gif

View attachment 789804

View attachment 789805

boom!

View attachment 789847

926A0DC9-FAFF-475E-8867-18E441481174.gif

More or less (less speed, it is lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back