Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't see this is fuelled by racism from the British government I don't know what to tell you. They don't give a single fuck about war in Ukraine. If they cared so much about injustice why did they allow Newcastle's owners into the league? What about City's? Do they care about one of Arsenal's shareholder's also being a Russian oligarch or no? This is just bitter fans in government seizing an opportunity to fuck with us. But it won't work. Millwall's chant rings even truer for us. No one likes us. We don't care.

Honestly I think the government are saving face. They was trying to let him slide but if Putin keeps going, Boris and the boys will be in the line of fire for not acting earlier. It’s getting to the point where they have no choice.

What I want to know is can they really allow a sale and Abramovich gets nothing?

I can’t fathom my man walking away with nothing. The price was set at £3b he’s gotta at least see half of that surely?!

Honestly I think the government are saving face. They was trying to let him slide but if Putin keeps going, Boris and the boys will be in the line of fire for not acting earlier. It’s getting to the point where they have no choice.

What I want to know is can they really allow a sale and Abramovich gets nothing?

I can’t fathom my man walking away with nothing. The price was set at £3b he’s gotta at least see half of that surely?!
What about the Ukraine fund he's supposed to give with the money from the sale? There must be a way to keep a little change, if not it's wild

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
I can't believe the rashford slander in here. He was sir rashford last year

Fuck dem kids! 😂

fort-baby.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back