Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madrid would be

Yall Chelski fans was cool with Putin’s money via Abrahamovic, now the these chickens have come home to roost, y’all going to have cook and eat them shits like it’s Nandos.

#wellrundry
#Nomorepocketmoney
#Chelseagofundme

Nigga I do not give a single fuck about how bro got his money or what he does with it. Niggas love to pocket watch. You think I give a fuck about white on white crime? Keep saying we don't have history and how we are an oil club that was only founded in 2003. Moan that shit into my ear as we keep winning trophies. That shit makes my dick hard bruh. Don't stop

Nigga I do not give a single fuck about how bro got his money or what he does with it. Niggas love to pocket watch. You think I give a fuck about white on white crime? Keep saying we don't have history and how we are an oil club that was only founded in 2003. Moan that shit into my ear as we keep winning trophies. That shit makes my dick hard bruh. Don't stop
3DFB02CB-A2F1-4856-9A6F-1CD672E3B922.jpeg

BOMBACLAART! Yo your name CR7 but you are DICK RIDING Chelsea?

Not even trying to have you buss a nut on ya self (NO HOMO) trying to make sense of your comment.

Come on, the Ronaldo pic should have easily let u know I have nothing to do with this, lol.

Btw, thanks for not going in on Messi yesterday. That’s old man would not have deserved it.
Dude is old news
Most with sense knew there would be a fall off after leaving la liga where he was catered to
Trust and believe the minute you negros talk spicy bout the goat ronny I'll drop a

BOMBACLAART! Yo your name CR7 but you are DICK RIDING Chelsea?

Not even trying to have you buss a nut on ya self (NO HOMO) trying to make sense of your comment.
You think only fans of the clubs he played for can be fans of him? What kind of retarded logic is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back