Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just highlights the Premier League's biggest achievement, rebranding English football to where the world thinks it's this cosmopolitan sexy product, when at the base level the hardcore fans are still the same scum from the 80s and before. They are dying out/being priced out though which is another reason why the rebrand has been so effective.
The difference between premier League and ligue 1

The premier League priced working class people out

I honestly believe we need a new owner and Bill Kenwright needs to leave also. They are running the club so backwards it ain’t even funny. Why try to bring back Martinez when he only had one good year at the club and that was because he kept the tactics that Moyes used at first. Once he went away from those tactics, the team went to shit. Give Big Dunc the role until the summer and first bring in a DOF before you get a manager. And Moshiri and Kenwright needs to stay far away from the decision making.

Correct you've got to have the DOF in first and also be a part of the process in hiring the manager.

You could go bold and try for Fonseca right now? Daniel Farke ain't a bad manager when you consider how he had Norwich playing in the championship, he simply couldn't sustain with the lack of quality in Norwich for the prem

Or if Big Dunc comes in on the interim, what's the objection against giving a t to him full-time (I'm not recommending this just asking)?

kid-funny.gif

Correct you've got to have the DOF in first and also be a part of the process in hiring the manager.

You could go bold and try for Fonseca right now? Daniel Farke ain't a bad manager when you consider how he had Norwich playing in the championship, he simply couldn't sustain with the lack of quality in Norwich for the prem

Or if Big Dunc comes in on the interim, what's the objection against giving a t to him full-time (I'm not recommending this just asking)?
I just want everyone to be on the same mindset. Stop listening to other people that only want their people in so they can get some money out of it. And stop thinking this is 2005 and get with the times. I have always said that I wouldn’t be too mad if we were losing but we’re working towards something. We have no plan other than stay afloat until the stadium is done. We could be in the Championship by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back