Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, now his absence makes sense. These assholes tried to use “mental issues “ as the reason why he was away.

Damn followed her all the way to the hotel ya know? Date was tryna smash and DT cockblocked to the extreme.

He can't no longer be on AFTV again especially when you consider how they dropped Claude for making racially insensitive jokes allegedly about Son, and Mo got dropped supposedly for speaking up for Palestine.

This takes the piss out of all of the lot!

To say a player has downed tools and refused to play is basically the worst thing you can say about one of your players...

So if Ragnick has lied and Martial didnt say that, then surely that would automatically lose him the dressing room and respect from the team??? Players would be like, wait he just lied on our guy and majorly tarnished his character and also whats to stop him lying on us?!?!

I would have thought Ragnick is too experienced a manager make a rookie move like that, you would need to be a massive piece of sh!t to lie on a player like that too... Add to the fact when Ragnick mentioned it, he didnt make a big deal about it and said it calmly leads me to think Martial prolly did say something, maybe a 'dont name in the squad, theres no point you dont play me anyways' kind of quote not a flat out refusal to play after being named in the starting 11...
See what I say about this guy...

Another one for good measure...

I have said this a million times here. The arrogance of your fans Londoners my age calling me a glory hunter for supporting Chelsea lmao
That's true cause mostly chelsea fans I know are humble, loyal, and especially knowledgeable about football

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

I had to do a double take when I read it lmao. Brother @GNS don't let these Chelsea man in here spin your head with their PR. Chelsea fans are down there with Millwall and Leeds fans in the scumbag stakes.
Keep reading bro
As I've stated I have chelsea home boys irl
From what I've seen of fancams across the pond a lot of them cats are the same when it comes to thought process.
Just new fans that are used to winning, think players and coaches are expendable and know for some reason they're supposed to hate United and maybe tottenham.

I will say people always pick out the worst characteristics of a fanbase and generalize everyone with it. That's how the hate continues. Not everyones an asshole. Leeds and millwall fans are tho

1000000% true 99% are garbage
This just highlights the Premier League's biggest achievement, rebranding English football to where the world thinks it's this cosmopolitan sexy product, when at the base level the hardcore fans are still the same scum from the 80s and before. They are dying out/being priced out though which is another reason why the rebrand has been so effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back