Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well somebody lying!!

To say a player has downed tools and refused to play is basically the worst thing you can say about one of your players...

So if Ragnick has lied and Martial didnt say that, then surely that would automatically lose him the dressing room and respect from the team??? Players would be like, wait he just lied on our guy and majorly tarnished his character and also whats to stop him lying on us?!?!

I would have thought Ragnick is too experienced a manager make a rookie move like that, you would need to be a massive piece of sh!t to lie on a player like that too... Add to the fact when Ragnick mentioned it, he didnt make a big deal about it and said it calmly leads me to think Martial prolly did say something, maybe a 'dont name in the squad, theres no point you dont play me anyways' kind of quote not a flat out refusal to play after being named in the starting 11...

Last edited:
To say a player has downed tools and refused to play is basically the worst thing you can say about one of your players...

So if Ragnick has lied and Martial didnt say that, then surely that would automatically lose him the dressing room and respect from the team??? Players would be like, wait he just lied on our guy and majorly tarnished his character and also whats to stop him lying on us?!?!

I would have thought Ragnick is too experienced a manager make a rookie move like that, you would need to be a massive piece of sh!t to lie on a player like that too... Add to the fact when Ragnick mentioned it, he didnt make a big deal about it and said it calmly leads me to think Martial prolly did say something, maybe a 'dont name in the squad, theres no point you dont play me anyways' kind of quote not a flat out refusal to play after being named in the starting 11...
:hahaha:

Your club is an obvious shit show, he does not need to “expand “…..

Well, thats obvious...

Rhel1 Captain Obvious GIF - Rhel1 Captain Obvious Thank You - Discover &  Share GIFs

My whatsapp chat is the same. Some chelsea cats have real vitriol for United but I only know of 2 cats that are really older guys, the rest of you are young dudes who grew up seeing chelshit successful for the most part and not around for the struggle so I don't really get it other than banter.

Not complaining lol cause I definitely hate u niggaz too.

I honestly believe we need a new owner and Bill Kenwright needs to leave also. They are running the club so backwards it ain’t even funny. Why try to bring back Martinez when he only had one good year at the club and that was because he kept the tactics that Moyes used at first. Once he went away from those tactics, the team went to shit. Give Big Dunc the role until the summer and first bring in a DOF before you get a manager. And Moshiri and Kenwright needs to stay far away from the decision making.

Damn dt
That mental illness shit was a next level excuse tho. I actually though he was going through some shit cause he do be off his rocker sometimes.

Turns out he was stalking and kidnapping bitches cause he was off his rocker

My whatsapp chat is the same. Some chelsea cats have real vitriol for United but I only know of 2 cats that are really older guys, the rest of you are young dudes who grew up seeing chelshit successful for the most part and not around for the struggle so I don't really get it other than banter.

Not complaining lol cause I definitely hate u niggaz too.
I have said this a million times here. The arrogance of your fans Londoners my age calling me a glory hunter for supporting Chelsea lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back