Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have it in me to be pissed off about this team anymore. I know what I’m dealing with and I don’t see nothing changing until everybody top to bottom change their mindset.

Everton last 8 EPL games have been 6 losses and 2 draws.... that's relegation form!

I don't think it's benitez fault as he literally didn't spend much (£2m~) and the club's main striker has been out all season.
They gotta open up the check book in Jan...

Everton last 8 EPL games have been 6 losses and 2 draws.... that's relegation form!

I don't think it's benitez fault as he literally didn't spend much (£2m~) and the club's main striker has been out all season.
They gotta open up the check book in Jan...
The first only thing I can really blame Benitez for is not blooding Dobbin and Simms. Let them get some game time. Other people will but I’m not going to blame Brands too much either. He was brought in to change how things are supposed to run, from the youth teams to the main squad. That hasn’t happened either. Who is the last person that we can say came from the academy? Like I said before, when we didn’t have money, we played with heart and we brought smart. Kenwright needs to leave and Morishi need to let Brands or someone else do their job.

Rant over!!!

Not been a great year for Ronaldo...

Playing for a team in 8th when he could have been 1 point off top

Won some scudettos with Juve in Italy but those titles could be stripped!

Portugal didn't qualify automatically for wc Qatar 2022 and could get ko to Italy in a few months...

Messi won 7 ballon d'ors !

From bad to worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back