Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol conte will announce that he's sacked himself within a few weeks

The last league game against Leeds, I could see so much anguish in his face. That's why I think he celebrated so aggressively at the end for the win... He knew this spurs team was weak and could do nothing about it

Jan will be a very interesting time in the Prem... Putting Afcon aside:

Newcastle need to spend;
Conte will want and expect to spend;
Man United got to be thinking about Pogba and Lingard and perhaps VdB all either wanting to leave now or signing pre-contracts ahead of summer;
Everton may end of doing something or another;
City will find out if Mendy is rapist or a left back (that they'd probably want to get rid of in any case)

Well Moshiri has talked to his best friend Jim White and said that he Benitez job is safe and it is down to injuries as the reason we are playing bad. I really think that he is waiting for us to move into our new stadium before he sells the club. He better hope that we are not in the Championship by then.

👁
Bild's Christian Falk has a few Manchester United updates that should raise some eyebrows.

First, the outlet claims new United interim manager Ralf Rangnick wants to land Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland. The Norway international has a €75m release clause which comes into effect in 2022 and Rangnick is reportedly close with the Haaland family and helped him sign for FC Salzburg from Molde in 2019.
A lot of people who think they've got an "in" into Haaland is gonna be heartbroken when he goes to wherever he ends up! 😂

Those upcoming months, maybe years, will be tough but when all those young Barca players get some experience under them….my my my like Johnny Gill

I think I’m going to take this Monday off and don’t watch the game. I honestly lost all hope for Everton. I have never been this way with all of the teams that I support, but they have taken it out of me. Until I see real change, this team will go nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back