Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@toheeb27 look how they disrespect our boy!

my-boy-massacred.gif

👁
Bild's Christian Falk has a few Manchester United updates that should raise some eyebrows.

First, the outlet claims new United interim manager Ralf Rangnick wants to land Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland. The Norway international has a €75m release clause which comes into effect in 2022 and Rangnick is reportedly close with the Haaland family and helped him sign for FC Salzburg from Molde in 2019.

👁
Bild's Christian Falk has a few Manchester United updates that should raise some eyebrows.

First, the outlet claims new United interim manager Ralf Rangnick wants to land Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland. The Norway international has a €75m release clause which comes into effect in 2022 and Rangnick is reportedly close with the Haaland family and helped him sign for FC Salzburg from Molde in 2019.

A lot of people who think they've got an "in" into Haaland is gonna be heartbroken when he goes to wherever he ends up! 😂

A lot of people who think they've got an "in" into Haaland is gonna be heartbroken when he goes to wherever he ends up! 😂
I rate the cyborg but I'm cool on raiola man
If he chooses us cool(I don't expect it & idcr) but fuckers bet not forget young gunwood aka murder mas and also curious about mcneils future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back