Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing about the ballon dor is when they release who voted for who
It's always the journalist who keeps fucking this shit up. Just look at the past when Ballon d'or was decided only by journalists and they voted for players like Owen, Nedved and Shevchenko over players like Figo, Henry, Ronaldinho and Zizou.

2c374271a07516b29f8cfd7f090627e8.png

It's always the journalist who keeps fucking this shit up. Just look at the past when Ballon d'or was decided only by journalists and they voted for players like Owen, Nedved and Shevchenko over players like Figo, Henry, Ronaldinho and Zizou.

View attachment 707469
I like the journalist input saves it from there's only one way to play ball.

Seen a lot of South American journalist calling Europeans disrespectful for their views of the Copa America.

Disclaimer:

My name's not Paul and I don't sound like this...

View attachment 707465

monophy.gif

Being a United fan, a sensible one at least it probably sounds like a bitch fest when we complain but my god this club is horribly fucking ran. Fucking horrible mate. And the fans, I've said it already during the ole era I've grown to to despise some of these motherfuckas.
Also agree the squad isn't balanced. I do believe there's quality there but mann we're top heavy like a 90's playmate with some overrated players sprinkled in every position. Oye veh

Last edited:
during the ole era I've grown to to despise some of these motherfuckas.

zo.gif

Yeah me too. I despise the club for how they operated during Ole's tenure, especially since last summer.

A step-by-step guide on how to poorly run a football operation.

Still haven't watched any games or highlights since the spurs match, not sure I will again this season.

The whole point Rangnick is there is 'cause the club has (rightfully) written the season off, and (finally) acknowledged the need for a weeding out process of the squad, which is the bare minimum, a complete overhaul in football operation would be best.

Rangnick isn't a trophy-winning head coach, he's a good football operation manager; brilliant at player recruiting and squad-building. Hence his 2yr contract for "consultancy" after the season.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back