Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hundredeyes is Emanuel Emegha of Sparta Rotterdam on your radar? Don’t know much about him, but from the little I have seen, kinda reminds me of a young Tammy Abraham. Also half-Nigerian, lol.

Oh shit, seeing Lampard to Norwich rumors. I don’t mind it. Helps Billy Gilmour. They have played most likely the toughest path of their schedule, a lot of winnable games coming up.

Does Xavi plan to implant new hamstrings in Dembele?

View attachment 689782

When Dembele gets his new legs from Xavi, the whole world will stop to watch!

SbJ24s.gif

Does Xavi plan to implant new hamstrings in Dembele?
His injuries comes from too much gaming. If you sit on yo ass with your legs crossed too often and then go and play without doing proper warm-up strenching for that specific area around the hamstring you'll get these type of injuries. Barca have also failed by rushing him back to play too soon after all these injuries.

@Hundredeyes is Emanuel Emegha of Sparta Rotterdam on your radar? Don’t know much about him, but from the little I have seen, kinda reminds me of a young Tammy Abraham. Also half-Nigerian, lol.

Not as much as I should, Fraser is Van Gaal’s assistant - and low Key qualified enough to be the actual national squad coach but that’s a discussion for another day - and a lot of Sparta players have been ballin this season because of it, Emegha is still very young but I’ll keep an eye on him!

His injuries comes from too much gaming. If you sit on yo ass with your legs crossed too often and then go and play without doing proper warm-up strenching for that specific area around the hamstring you'll get these type of injuries. Barca have also failed by rushing him back to play too soon after all these injuries.

Not taking pleasure in seeing another man lose his job but hopefully next guy in charge can produce better results with the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back