Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another game where spurs had 0 shots on target?!

I watched the game and knew Kane was his usual shit self and even Son had a poor one... But for some reason didn't think it was that toothless upfront.

Spurs might actually need to buy an out and out striker and either play Kane as a 10 since he loves being anywhere but the box nowadays or drop him completely. The lack of competition breeds complacency

I do wanna see more of Gil when fit

They're laughing probably 'cause this (underlined) isn't realistic.

No business (the club) will and should ever have customers (the fans), sitting in and voicing opinions at a board meeting and especially not one involving shareholders, that would be awful business practice.

However, the club's supporter's trust (MUST) wrote a letter to the glazers voicing their issues. I think this happened during the time the Liverpool game was suspended and the fans got into the stadium on a non-matchday.

The Glazers wrote back, so it really was just a PR exercise to help diffuse the fans built-up anger. A bunch of gibberish that MUST bought and the green and gold (the symbol for the glazer disapproval) and anti-glazer chants have evaporated since then.

Below is their response to the fans...

I just wanna get within throwing distance of these motherfuckers man

Napoli with the same bullshit Chelsea did yesterday. Dropping points at home to teams we should beat, smh. Will most likely come back to bite Chelsea in the ass at the end of the season.

jimmy-mcnulty.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back