Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of the outrage why dont you state how Sancho is better which you still haven't done.
Sancho is a generational talent that has already proven himself at a top club. Do you know how few people in the history of football that can compare with his stats at such young age?

Sancho is also more confident, where was this thriving under pressure mentality that Grealish has you spoke about during the penalty shootout?
Now that Sancho is in PL you'll see how class he is, his natural instinct is to beat his man but he's still not a selfish player while Grealish natural instinct is "fishing for fouls" and I bet that if Grealish looked like Luke Chadwick he wouldn't get half the hype.

Sancho is a generational talent that has already proven himself at a top club. Do you know how few people in the history of football that can compare with his stats at such young age?

Sancho is also more confident, where was this thriving under pressure mentality that Grealish has you spoke about during the penalty shootout?
Now that Sancho is in PL you'll see how class he is, his natural instinct is to beat his man but he's still not a selfish player while Grealish natural instinct is "fishing for fouls" and I bet that if Grealish looked like Luke Chadwick he wouldn't get half the hype.

Sancho really built different from these niggas. I haven’t seen anyone like him boss shit since , dare I say Rooney. He can score and he can provide which is very rare in this day. You’ve got more versatile players in this day but niggas not doing it at the level that he has and for such a long time

Absolutely not bro Grealish was the best player in the Prem before his injury last season and imo he's a better player than Sancho

Watch him go City and be the main dude straight away

I’m not sure Grealish is better than Sancho but I do know he can do it in the PL.

Im sorry, but players coming from the Bundesliga seem to need time to adjust.

I’m not sure Grealish is better than Sancho but I do know he can do it in the PL.

Im sorry, but players coming from the Bundesliga seem to need time to adjust.
Not sure that's true. There a crop playing now who just hit the ground running then continued to improve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back