Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit pisses me tf off what a waste of a preseason United's had.
Kmrct

Lukaku deal almost done I’m reading.

Chelsea want it…respect

Sooo looking forward to him terrorising Utd the most next season…smh

Jack, as a hometown product, has had to contend with a pressure and responsibility that doesn't get enough credit. He came up during a time where Villa were the worst Villa of my lifetime. Not only did he inspire them to get promoted back to the PL, he was the main reason they stayed up. Then he was having a great season last year until he got injured with his output improving. So from a character point of view he has shown he can cope with pressure and expectation. His dribbling ability speaks for itself and the end product has improved.
This just reeks of British arrogance at its finest. You really mean there is more pressure on player in a mid/lower table PL team to perform than there is at Dortmund? Are you for real? Inspire them to get promoted? Lmao Sancho would never even be in a situation like that with all the talent he had/has.

Trust me there is a lot looot more pressure at stake and to perform for a player who is competing at the highest level and Haaland has only played one and a half season for Dortmund, Sancho's stats were the same before his arrival.

This just reeks of British arrogance at its finest. You really mean there is more pressure on player in a mid/lower table PL team to perform than there is at Dortmund? Are you for real? Inspire them to get promoted? Lmao Sancho would never even be in a situation like that with all the talent he had/has.

Trust me there is a lot looot more pressure at stake and to perform for a player who is competing at the highest level and Haaland has only played one and a half season for Dortmund, Sancho's stats were the same before his arrival.
Instead of the outrage why dont you state how Sancho is better which you still haven't done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back