Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Gallagher is a thoroughbred box to box midfielder.

Bossed the park and made Winks look like a spectator! To think the latter tried playing for the senior England squad... Scust!

Bro him bossing winks is no achievement, whenever winks sees anybody in front of him he turns around and passes back.

Him being in the team and not Ndombele or Gil is main reason we had no creativity, which mad it easier for palace.

I hope palace doesn’t get gassed off this performance, they still didn’t look like scoring until Davies gave away a pen.

Bro him bossing winks is no achievement, whenever winks sees anybody in front of him he turns around and passes back.

Him being in the team and not Ndombele or Gil is main reason we had no creativity, which mad it easier for palace.

I hope palace doesn’t get gassed off this performance, they still didn’t look like scoring until Davies gave away a pen.

a 1 premier league season at West Brom U21 England midfielder bossing a 10 cap England international playing for a "top 6" club is an achievement.
but perhaps you're right, after all chelsea youth system > spurs so I'd expect Gilmour to have similar results.

half time palace had 60% possession and 7 shots at goal compared to Spurs with 0 shots, so the game was always going one way. put simply, Spurs best hope was for a nil-nil draw

Kane was lint in Guehi's pocket all Saturday afternoon...

1631577505230.jpeg

"where do you think you're going?! back in that pocket you go!"

Sevilla 1-1 Salzburg
Young Boys 0-2 ManU
Lille 1-0 Wolfsburg
Villareal 1-2 Atalanta
Chelsea 2-0 Zenith
Malmo 0-2 Juventus
Barcelona 2-2 Bayern
Kiev 0-1 Benfica

my predictions, see yall in a few.

a 1 premier league season at West Brom U21 England midfielder bossing a 10 cap England international playing for a "top 6" club is an achievement.
but perhaps you're right, after all chelsea youth system > spurs so I'd expect Gilmour to have similar results.

half time palace had 60% possession and 7 shots at goal compared to Spurs with 0 shots, so the game was always going one way. put simply, Spurs best hope was for a nil-nil draw

Kane was lint in Guehi's pocket all Saturday afternoon...

View attachment 642250

"where do you think you're going?! back in that pocket you go!"

Bro the reason Kane was getting no service was because Winks was in the team. Is Winks > Ndombele? Do you think the game would have been the same if Ndombele started?
I get it on paper Winks started a champions league final, played against the best teams in Europe, won England caps, but in reality, Winks is a sideways sideways play it back back back footballer.
He only seems to play well when paired with a man-mountain ( Sissoko, wanyama Dembele), Every Spurs fan in the world scratched their head when his name was on the team sheet.

ANYWAY, I'm talking too much holla at me when any of these Chelsea loanee transfer budget padders actually play let alone start for chelsea.

Bro the reason Kane was getting no service was because Winks was in the team. Is Winks > Ndombele? Do you think the game would have been the same if Ndombele started?
I get it on paper Winks started a champions league final, played against the best teams in Europe, won England caps, but in reality, Winks is a sideways sideways play it back back back footballer.
He only seems to play well when paired with a man-mountain ( Sissoko, wanyama Dembele), Every Spurs fan in the world scratched their head when his name was on the team sheet.

ANYWAY, I'm talking too much holla at me when any of these Chelsea loanee transfer budget padders actually play let alone start for chelsea.
giphy.gif

I think at this point, there's too many issues with arteta rumbling on so if he don't win the next 2...hmmm.
I mean you've got fringe player's brother questioning the system FFS!

‘It’s weird, when I think about it it’s true, people are really invested in this but this is someone’s life. I know he’s a footballer, it’s a job, but he’s trying his best, what can you do?

Especially when sometimes, I don’t want to go in, but it’s not necessarily you as a player who’s really struggling, it’s more the system around you.

When you look at that striker problem, in terms of chances created, it’s not just Folarin, it was there when Martinelli was playing there, when Aubameyang was playing there… the system doesn’t work. You can’t blame one player for that, it’s more the actual systematic thing.

Whenever I talk to Folarin I tell him to keep going but the system just doesn’t really work at the moment
. Soon it will work, there will be a movement and you’ve got to be ready when it does. At the same time, there’s nothing really you can do, you just have to support, keep on talking and keep telling him to keep maintaining.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back