Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some players that need a team to be built around them for them to succeed. This dude is one of those guys.

Pretty much whenever he plays for his club, dude is an absolute BALLER (one of the best players I watched last season). Then he proceeds to go to the Olympics and play like absolute shit for France, lol.

Still fun to watch him boss a match.

There are some players that need a team to be built around them for them to succeed. This dude is one of those guys.

Pretty much whenever he plays for his club, dude is an absolute BALLER (one of the best players I watched last season). Then he proceeds to go to the Olympics and play like absolute shit for France, lol.

Lol, look at how much freedom he had yesterday.

30C60C73-AD42-44FD-9F72-8D3317B5DA81.jpeg

With Delort & Laborde, their trio was amazing. Both guys left. It's going to be interesting to see how he carries Montpellier.
He's a gypsy. He still lives in the housing complex he grew up in. All his family lives that area. He's one of a kind. Highly respected here for his integrity & talent.

With Delort & Laborde, their trio was amazing. Both guys left. It's going to be interesting to see how he carries Montpellier.
He's a gypsy. He still lives in the housing complex he grew up in. All his family lives that area. He's one of a kind. Highly respected here for his integrity & talent.
LOVE watching him play. Dude might be the most "free" player in a top 5 league (did Portugal not just pass u guys, lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back