Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE watching him play. Dude might be the most "free" player in a top 5 league (did Portugal not just pass u guys, lol).
i agree. Totally out of the 'system'.
And yes, we might be 6, sigh......french teams have ambitions for the Europa leagues AND PSG for the UCL. We have to make it back to the top 5!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao i don't watch Monday night football but Caragher cooking Nevil in the Messi vs Ronaldo debate was funny
Also, sky sports posting stats that has Messi has 0 international trophies and 3 champion leagues is GOAT stuff lol

How you talking about best or "complete" player but want to casually omit assists and play making?

How you talking about best ever, but at the same time shook to call Man U title contenders with him now in the squad?

Only thing I didn't agree with Carra was when he said there's no way that Ronaldo's the best in the world, of course there's a way... We're not talking about Aly Dia!

I got my earbuds and the NBC Sports app. I’m ready for Everton to beat Brexiit FC today.
Brexit dominating your team at home and should've had a goal if woods wasn't so pussy.
Y'all had a bit of a spell towards the end tho.
Mcneely doing well but everton I feel should come out better next half cause of the glimpses

Yo thought Chelsea was doing a Man City or Everton... It's just fans

I'm telling you all these fuck ass new rules about letting the game play are solely for the smaller clubs to fuck up the bigger clubs stars and get away with it

I knew it was coming but not to this degree
Everton woke up second half and chose violence
Gray just always looks like he'll score to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back