Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The radio YouTuber I'm listening to this match said if they don't let the four play for Argentina Argentina is not playing the match

Argentinian players haven't told officials (apparently) that they've been to the UK. They didn't quarantined, according to the Brazilian officials.
It's concerned Lo Celso, Martinez and two others. The brazilian official said they can't play. Team Argentina said we out, putos!

They're now saying argentines forged documents to play that game. WTF

Four Premier League stars:- Giovani Lo Celso, Cristian Romero, Emiliano Martinez and Emi Buendia are under probe by Brazilian authorities for lying on Covid-19 documents.

The Argentine quartet could face serious legal action if found breaching quarantine rules.

According to UOL Esporte, they failed to declare on official documents that they had been in the UK in the last two weeks when they arrived in Sao Paulo before Argentina’s World Cup qualification clash with Brazil.

They're now saying argentines forged documents to play that game. WTF

As I understand it, if you're coming from the UK to Brazil then the Brazilian COVID protocols are that you have to quarantine for 14 days.
Clearly these Argentinian players were all in the UK as recent as last week; they play in the most watched football league in the world!

Apparently the documents they "forged" mentioned that they were in other places (e.g. Argentina) but no mention of being in the UK....an obvious lie and intentional.

Should have just listened to their teams (ie. Aston Villa and Spurs) because they've now missed the game(s) for their national team and also will inevitably still have to quarantine in the UK and miss their club games too. I don't know who were advising these folks, but notice Brazil didn't have Alisson, Ederson, Richarlison to name a few in their squads and they play in UK.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back