Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understand it, if you're coming from the UK to Brazil then the Brazilian COVID protocols are that you have to quarantine for 14 days.
Clearly these Argentinian players were all in the UK as recent as last week; they play in the most watched football league in the world!

Apparently the documents they "forged" mentioned that they were in other places (e.g. Argentina) but no mention of being in the UK....an obvious lie and intentional.

Should have just listened to their teams (ie. Aston Villa and Spurs) because they've now missed the game(s) for their national team and also will inevitably still have to quarantine in the UK and miss their club games too. I don't know who were advising these folks, but notice Brazil didn't have Alisson, Ederson, Richarlison to name a few in their squads and they play in UK.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
yes, that's a good breakdown of what happened. Not slick at all, lol

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

Sigh
Should at least win this one 🇯🇲🇯🇲🇯🇲

I'm telling my Panamanian friend on WhatsApp the squad is looking really good. Very early in the qualifying but they keep playing well they won't have to worry about the hex

As I understand it, if you're coming from the UK to Brazil then the Brazilian COVID protocols are that you have to quarantine for 14 days.
Clearly these Argentinian players were all in the UK as recent as last week; they play in the most watched football league in the world!

Apparently the documents they "forged" mentioned that they were in other places (e.g. Argentina) but no mention of being in the UK....an obvious lie and intentional.

Should have just listened to their teams (ie. Aston Villa and Spurs) because they've now missed the game(s) for their national team and also will inevitably still have to quarantine in the UK and miss their club games too. I don't know who were advising these folks, but notice Brazil didn't have Alisson, Ederson, Richarlison to name a few in their squads and they play in UK.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back