Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro really doing himself a disservice rotting on oles bench. Still happy to have him but when his confidence is up he's a very good player

Yeah I feel the same... Im happy he is staying because hes United through and through but hes gonna be sitting on the bench this season, so for his own career I would like to see him get game time... He was unreal at West Ham last season and playing well atm for England...

Ok, i have seen enough. If we had to buy an English midfielder next summer, its Bellingham >>>> Rice for me.

Bellingham is having a great game... Im still not sure what his best position is, its like hes the new hybrid midfielder that can play CM, CDM and on the left or right like Pogba...

Whereas Rice is more of the mold of playing CB, CM or CDM...

Bellingham is having a great game... Im still not sure what his best position is, its like hes the new hybrid midfielder that can play CM, CDM and on the left or right like Pogba...

Whereas Rice is more of the mold of playing CB, CM or CDM...
That's why he is my choice. Our pivot does not need a true DM. Just needs one to sit and the other to roam. He can be the one that roams.

That's why he is my choice. Our pivot does not need a true DM. Just needs one to sit and the other to roam. He can be the one that roams.

Thats why I think Bissouma would be good buy for you guys... Hes quite similar to Pogba in the fact he kinda pops up all over the field sticking leg out and stealing balls (pause) or intercepting and doing some outrages bit of skill before elegantly spraying a pass...

Thats why I think Bissouma would be good buy for you guys... Hes quite similar to Pogba in the fact he kinda pops up all over the field sticking leg out and stealing balls (pause) or intercepting and doing some outrages bit of skill before elegantly spraying a pass...
Fortunately/unfortunately, seems my club is dead set on Rice, so i dont think they are paying attention to most of these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back