Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the end game is to have the Premier League eventually take over the WSL from the FA. The broadcasting push was one of the steps it needed for a long time.

That would actually be a good idea to have the EPL take over the WSL, Ive never thought of that...

Not sure if there being teams in the WSL that are not in the EPL could be an issue??? It shouldnt be...

That would actually be a good idea to have the EPL take over the WSL, Ive never thought of that...

Not sure if there being teams in the WSL that are not in the EPL could be an issue??? It shouldnt be...

I doubt that would be an issue. I know there's been talks of it. The FA to its credit have done a great job with the WSL so far, but a Prem takeover seems like the logical conclusion.

I read a thread on YouTube were they were like don't risk Raul Jimenez for small teams quote on quote.. they messed up when they use Messi as an example during the Argentina Venezuela match.. of course the guy got ethered in the comments.. if you come back from a serious injury and get called up and you're able to play and they want you to play then you should play straight up

Edu letting you Arsenal fans know how well he thinks the club is doing so far, particularly on transfers

Is his messaging for Arsenal's strategy going forward clear?

Gooner fans really and truly owe wenger a huge apology for pushing him out the club.

Look at what has happened behind the scenes now he has left, y’all let the agents run the club.

Who signed off to pay willian more money than he was getting at Chelsea?

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back