Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that transfer window summer 2021 is officially closed, who has had the best business done?

Chelsea made the biggest net profit even though they spent big on lukaku, they sold Tomori, Guehi, Abraham to name a few.

Arsenal were the biggest net spenders, followed by Man U and then Man City. According to the below article: https://talksport.com/football/935340/

Now that transfer window summer 2021 is officially closed, who has had the best business done?

Chelsea made the biggest net profit even though they spent big on lukaku, they sold Tomori, Guehi, Abraham to name a few.

Arsenal were the biggest net spenders, followed by Man U and then Man City. According to the below article: https://talksport.com/football/935340/

I cant believe PSG turned down nearly £200mil for Mbappe, madness when he can go for free next season and sign a pre contract next window...

PSG by a landslide: Messi, Ramos, Wjnaldum, Donnaruma for free. Hakimi for 60. Nuno Mendes on loan. Kept Mbappé.
But you probably were only talking about EPL.

Last edited:
I cant believe PSG turned down nearly £200mil for Mbappe, madness when he can go for free next season and sign a pre contract next window...
Starting Mbappé, Neymar & Messi is priceless. We have a better chance to win our first CL with him than without. Also, we have a lot of months to change his mind.

And we don't need money, tbh. Financial fair play is on hold for now.

Starting Mbappé, Neymar & Messi is priceless. We have a better chance to win our first CL with him than without. Also, we have a lot of months to change his mind.

And we don't need money, tbh. Financial fair play is on hold for now.

Yeah sorry I meant EPL as I was reading the article but you're right PSG killed this summer. Just off the Messi signing alone...

FFP being on "vacation" is a fucking joke!

47368273-9946633-image-a-14_1630494684509.jpg

Free transfers XI
Only players that could get a club within next few weeks is realistically Romero and Aurier.

@Big_Ev Everton might as well shop in this freebie market...

Yeah sorry I meant EPL as I was reading the article but you're right PSG killed this summer. Just off the Messi signing alone...

FFP being on "vacation" is a fucking joke!
a big joke! (*whispers* i'm happy tho) LMAO

My EPL pick is Manchester United: Varane & CR7 and they kept Pogba. Not bad.
Chelsea getting Lukaku could end up being more impressive if they win the title.

47368273-9946633-image-a-14_1630494684509.jpg

Free transfers XI
Only players that could get a club within next few weeks is realistically Romero and Aurier.

@Big_Ev Everton might as well shop in this freebie market...
Ribery should sign with Hellas Vérone
David Luiz going to Portugal or Brazil, most likely
I'm curious about Sturridge & Pastore

Like you said, Aurier & Romero should find an home easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back